LIFE LATELY

Visiting my sister's university this morning, to explore the garments and sketchbooks the third year students had produced, I felt somewhat inspired by their creativity, so I decided to sport this mahooooosive jacket that my Mom made. Whilst freaking out that I resembled King Kong, and the fact that rain vs. fake tan don't mix, I raced into the exhibition and was amazed by what I saw, and I secretly wish I had the patience and skill to produce such inspiring pieces of art.

Having finished school, (yuuuh) I've spent my first few days of freedom reading Sylvia Plath's 'The Bell Jar', watching 'The Imitation Game' and 'The Book Thief' (to which I was in floods at), and spent a lot of lazy hours in bed. Life's crazy at the minute, I'm drowning in a hole of papers and emotions, with nothing on my mind (I tell a lie, I had to resort to retail therapy in order to cheer myself up - guilty) but exams. 21 days to go!!

Comments

Popular Posts