T

Holllllla. Long time no blog:( Life is uber crazy at the minute- I've got my first exam on Wednesday (yikes!) with English Language in the morning, and British History in the afternoon. Luckily I only have five exams, but straight after I finish I'm on Gold D of E, so yeah, pretty hectic. Yet somehow, through all of this, I managed to find time to get onto eBay and spend a good £40, for which I am now annoyed at myself. Who even knew I needed: a cute black fedora style hat, a Moshino McDonalds Fries Phone Case, dollar sign earrings, a necklace, cycling shorts (like wtf!?) a skull ring, a charm necklace, HOH style sunglasses, a star stud for my helix, glitter earrings, a hello kitty necklace (tribute to the mighty goddess herself Phoebe Lettice-Thompson) and last but not least, a multicoloured ring for my new helix piercing. I mean seriously, what happened. And to top it all off, I went to T K Maxx and brought a bag with a tiger head on it. Oops. In recent events, I went to go and see Bad Neighbours with the supreme being that is Zac Efron- the epitome of hotness. Much to my mistake and EXTREME embarrassment however, I decided it would be fun to go and see it with my father. In a nutshell, I was cringing throughout the whole thing, as he kept asking me if I was okay. But definitely a good film!! I'm just so excited now for summer, and cannot wait to go to Latitude and to hit up Holland- that (and my parcel deliveries) being the only thing motivating me for the next two weeks. Adios xo 

Comments

  1. Love the photos and that smock Is so nice xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts