MR BLUE SKY?









After a huge heat wave in the UK, we all ultimately knew it couldn't last long! So now we're left with grey skies but humid weather! I'm now on half-term which means more blogging! Yay. These were some pictures I took these evening whilst dancing to one of my favourite artists Skrillex, in the background. I thought I would make a little tribute to colour blocking, but toned it down slightly with my grey converse. 
Everything is good at the minute, as I finally finished all of my exams, and this week the Olympic Torch came to my town and one of my friends was carrying it so I got to touch it. Also, there is the Queen's Jubilee celebrations this weekend, so I might have to find a patriotic attire for that one! I can't wait- I love the Queen, so the partying will be great. Anyway, have a lovely Friday evening everyone. More tomorrow! 

For more picture updates, follow me on Instagram: @scarlestagram

Comments

Popular Posts