IT REALLY IS AUTUMN





Autumn and winter are indeed to me the darker, and more reserved seasons, and this is why I love them. Curling up on the sofa, having piping hot baths, delving into old books, and pulling out all the furs and tights- simply divine! We've officially had to put the fire on now, because it was literally getting too cold in our house- it was either that, or walking around with a duvet attached to you! The latter one I thought quite amusing, but actually not very practical. Today has been nice, I spent the day organising my room out, and clearing out the rubbish. I think soon I want to get rid of some of the clothes in my wardrobe, so I might start selling them on eBay, not sure yet though.
A mention regarding my new specs! As you may or may not know, I am short-sighted, and therefore have to wear glasses, and quite recently I changed my frames, and got some Ray Ban Cat's Eye styled one's. There so chic, and I tend to wear them a tad too much now! So here you can see them in this outfit. Anyway, enough talking, I'll leave you to it! Sorry about the poor blogging, there has been so much school work, but for now it's half term, so I shall try and cram a few posts in! More soon!

Comments

  1. I love the color of your dress! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts