COLDER BUT WARMER









Hello!
Time flies doesn't it? And my, how September proved to be a fast month!
The nights are drawing in now, and the days are getting colder, so it's great snuggling up by the fire at night! Understandably, I won't be pulling out my shades for a long time! But that's okay, because instead I can whip out my big faux fur coat!

Homework's crazy as per usual, but it's been nice chilling with my friends and having a laugh!
I bought a new accessory this weekend, it's a little metallic headband which is green and blue- it will be up on the blog soon!

For now though, good bye, and have a lovely October!

Love,





Comments

  1. HI, love your nail colour and your ring..where did you get it from?

    www.itschimere.blogspot.com

    been tryna find it everywhere ha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Thank you:)
    My nail varnish is from Barry M, and my ring was a gift:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your shoes! great sense of style :)

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts