THE COBBLES






Went for a little shop today and came back with a few goodies! You'll see them very soon. The hat was one of the items I purchased.  I've been after a hat for a while, and when I saw this one, I knew it was the one. A hat is one of my must haves for autumn winter, along with furs, metallic clothes, and silver jewellery. I'm a little obsessed with metallic clothes at the minute. I find they seem to go with everything! Anyway, just a short one! Off for a big cup of hot chocolate and a sit down. Shopping may be fun, but in winter, it's an adventure battling the cold wind attacking your face and your outfit. More tomorrow!

Comments

  1. You guys look awesome, i love your style! it reminds me of a downtown look for gossip girl...but the first season when they had great wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shade of the blue coat. You guys had a fun day out! Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! We love your both outfits!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! Your blog is simply wonderfull !
    I opened one too...and would be very happy if you would visit and follow it !!
    xo xo

    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post!

    You've got a sweet blog, I'm happy to have found it!


    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya
    Loving the blog girlies

    Tipsy Grapes
    http://tipsy-grapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit!! The blue and stripes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts