PURPLE ORANGE | ORANGE PURPLE









Hi there!

So I finally caught some sleep, and now feel so much better! As much fun as festival life is, it is extremely tiring!
But I'm still messing around with the camera these days just pulling whatever faces or jerky moves that come out of my body!
I'm off to get my new schoolbag and shoes tomorrow, which sounding rather stupid, I get excited about, because it makes me feel refreshed and excited for the new academic year!
I may have chance tomorrow to do a blog post, not too sure yet, as I may be out all day- but we'll see!

*
In this post you can see I am wearing my new Vans- the shoes I bought on holiday, that I love! They are so comfy, and I love the casual look to them.

Well, it looks as though I am heading off now, to go and chill and listen to some music- i love music so much!

TTFN,


Comments

  1. awesome outfit!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I adore your headband :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts