THOUGHT















▲This is a ring that I received as a Christmas gift, that I love because it's quirky, and unique.

So how has your day been? 
Mine has been ok, thank you.
I'm hopefully saving for some new fashion pieces this weekend, to team with my Atacomas, I'm thinking maybe a nice dress and a golden cuff that I saw in peacocks?
It's still cold here in England, but a least it gives me chance to wear my faux fur coat. It's lovely and warm!
I read in the papers the other day about the new Red Nose Day t-shirts, and love them.
Definately have a look at them (link)
All our designed my Vivienne Westwood (yes!) and have a different take on their original images!
I think i like the punk girl one, or the Shakespeare one! Hmm, I can't decide!

I thought as well I would show you my new purchase on the jewellery front that i managed to find of ebay:
    

these are my new knotted rosary beads, that cost around £1.75.
Anyway, I'm off now, Bye Bye.

these are my new knotted rosary beads, that cost around £1.75.
Anyway, I'm off now, Bye Bye.

Comments

  1. yay I got the shakespeare one :p going to wear on our own clothes day :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts