DREAMS.


Hello friends.
I'm suddenly feeling rather inspired at the minute, as I'm watching the Devil Wears Prada, one of my favourite films ever created, and also munching on Banoffee Pie. Total Yum.
I watched have watched this time and time again and each time, I never fail to picture this image in my mind of me becoming this successful writer in New York, working for a very famous magazine known to all man-kind.
The starbucks, the apple computers, the runways, the preview, and the photoshoots.
Oooh, yes please.


I am very aware that it is indeed rather late, but I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and received everything you wanted, and also HAPPY NEW YEAR. Let's hope 2011 shall be fabulous!


So, what did you do today? Today, i dressed up as a fly wearing a jump-suit. It looked kinda cool.
I wore it with my favourite item: my Copenhagen boots.
Argggghhh, I love them too much. I don't know what it is- it's just when I put them on my feet, I feel this sort of thrill and feel happy about what I am wearing. They make you feel special and elegant, and are extremely light!
I also wore my turban today. What a surprise? Ha. I love that too. I bought it from a vintage store last year, as I was browsing the shops of Copenhagen, and there it was, hidden in a little store! It was there that I fell in love. Beautifully wrapped in a little brown package with a huge tag, roped to it, it looked simply beautiful. Thank you oh vintage store, you have brought me happiness forever!

image via newyork-traveltips.com

Comments

Popular Posts