CAN YOU BOTTLE THE SMELL OF CHUTNEY IN A JAR? I LOVE THE SMELL.


A U T U M N.

This is an old photograph that was taken last year during autumn time. I just thought I would share it with you as I am feeling really in the mood to talk Autumn. 
Whether it's Shearling Jackets, to Cable-Knit Jumpers, this Autumn, not only in the fashion world are we prepared for the cold. Fires are being lit, candles too, Halloween soon here, Pumpkins being lit, Soups being made, its all great. 
Today, I had a beautiful bowl of Pumpkin Soup with roasted garlic and Pumpkin seeds. It was delicious. It just really put me in the mood for this season. With the smell of Chutney, all spicy and tangy drifting around our kitchen, reminding me of Christmas, with the fire roaring away by my feet, with the Pumpkins  alight outside, scary and stern, I am really happy to say that Autumn is truly here. 
Magical.
Cosy.
Wonderful.
Autumn.


Love,


Scarle,
xx.oo

Comments

Popular Posts