ahhh! Vita Coco...at last we meet.



ooh, it's like a new celebrity is in town. wouldn't it be awesome if i could do an interview Vita Coco? i havn't tried it yet, this new phenomenon... but it is available in Selfridges so I might get it. I have seen heaps of photos of celeebrities with it. I hope it is nice- I am excited.
I don't know the price of it though.
apparently it is supposed to do something to your metabolism (what actually is that?)


With the likes of Jessica Simpson and Madonna, this seems like a must-have. I am always keen to try something with a good review. Ahah! Good news, I just found out that online they can be bought for around £1.52. Cool.
I don't which flavour to go for though. Oooh, it feels like picking out a new pair of Laboutin's- there all gorgeous. Well, then again, I wouldn't know what that feels like. I think I have been watching a little too much television- dream on girl. Many when I am older...


images via : beautifulactivenourished.com, scoopnutrition.com, slimfitmama.com

Comments

  1. bronwyn (but you can call me brownie)17 June 2010 at 19:38

    vita coco ! ahhhhhhh the moment i suppose when you think you've finally arrived xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bronwyn (but you can call me brownie)17 June 2010 at 19:39

    vita coco! ahhhh the moment i suppose when you think you've finally arrived xx forever brownie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
It means a lot ★

Popular Posts